GCIL HDPE Pipe
GCIL HDPE flexible woven pipe for irrigation GCIL has taken a bigger leap and introduced a revolutionary GCIL HDPE flexible woven irrigation pipe after immense research and development GCIL HDPE flexible woven irrigation pipes are stronger than original pipes and also light in weight and easy to use.
Pipes are now widely recommended for usage and can easily be optimized for maximum benefits. It is equally helpful in places where farmlands are not uniform or equal. GCIL HDPE woven irrigation pipes are tested and verified by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering (CIPET, Bhopal). GCIL HDPE pipes have been tested in these renowned institutes and reports can be provided upon request. Special features of the pipes are stronger than the conventional pipes.
- UV stabilized to protect from the sun
- It can withstand high pressures and weight.
- Portable and lightweight
- Makes it easy to use and handle
- Chemically insert Corrosion resistant
- Extra strong durable and flexible
- Low labor and transportation cost
- In case of a puncture, it can be easily joined by Adhesive laminated fabric
- Size: – Size: – 38mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, and 200mm.